Welcome to worldwide-holiday-accommodation.com, a news, information, communication and advertising service.
Because we gather certain types of information about our visitors, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
Worldwide-holiday-accommodation.com gathers three types of information about visitors:
- Information that visitors provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions include, but are not limited to: submissions to the events calendar, participation in article commenting or forums, use of email story, subscribing to an electronic newsletter and from participation in polls and surveys.
- Information Worldwide-holiday-accommodation.com gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our site. This information allows us to better tailor our content to readers’ needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand our audience. Because Worldwide-holiday-accommodation.com derives its revenue mainly from sponsorships, memberships and advertising, providing such data is essential to keeping our service profitable. However Worldwide-holiday-accommodation.comdoes not divulge any information about an individual visitor to a third party.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
Worldwide-holiday-accommodation.com tracks visitor traffic patterns throughout our site. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual visitors.
We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites visitors like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual visitors read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
Worldwide-holiday-accommodation.com uses information voluntarily given by our visitors to enhance their experience, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our visitors.
As stated above, we use information that visitors voluntarily provide to send out electronic newsletters and to enable visitors to participate in polls, surveys, article commenting, and the events calendar. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. Worldwide-holiday-accommodation.com never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
Worldwide-holiday-accommodation.com creates aggregate reports on visitor traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and partners. This allows our advertisers to advertise more effectively. Because we don’t track the usage patterns of individual visitors, an advertiser or sponsor will never know that a specific visitor clicked their ad. We will not disclose any information about any individual visitor except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our visitors or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
Worldwide-holiday-accommodation.com uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help our advertisers better understand our audience. We will not share information about individual visitors with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our visitors or the public.
We give visitors options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
- Electronic newsletter subscribers may remove themselves from a mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points visitors to the subscription management page.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our visitors.